Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On Faith

I have been thinking a lot about my faith lately; about my testimony of God and of Jesus Christ. What can I do to strengthen it? How can I share my love of the Gospel with others?

These are important questions to me. Equally important to me is the idea that people often have strange ideas about Mormons. Right now, a Mormon is trying to run for President of the U.S. While Mitt Romney isn't my idea of the 'perfect Mormon', I'm grateful he is running and bringing an LDS person into the limelight. My hope is that he will help clear up a lot of misconceptions about our faith and start a discussion about Mormonism.

I love the gospel and I love our church. I hope to share my insights with anyone who is interested. I hope to answer questions and learn and grow. I want to be able to post things that impress me as I search the scriptures and ponder my life and the life of our Savior.

No comments: